Differences (absolute or relative) between columns or subcolumns can be output in tables. The settings are made in the Chart Settings menu > Benchmarks/Comparisons.
- You can use the Metric button to define whether differences or differences in % of the absolute values should be output.
- You can use the Type of columns button to specify whether the differences between columns or sub-columns should be output. The second option is only useful if there are sub-columns in your table.
- The Columns to compare button can be used to specify between which columns the difference is to be calculated.
The difference column is inserted as the last column/subcolumn in the table.
Difference (in %) between columns:
Difference between sub-columns:
Linking of table items
Links to other dashboards or to dashboard elements can be stored for items in tables.
The settings are made in the Chart Settings menu > DataTable. This setting is only available for the Table chart type.
Clicking on the "Add new" button adds an entry for a link definition.
- You can use the Row ID column to define which item of the table should be linked (Row_id of the item from the codebook)
- The Link column allows you to specify which dashboard URL to link to. We recommend storing the dashboard URL in the following format https://instancename.net/projectname/dashboard/init/dashboardID, e.g. https://name.datalion.net/projectabc/dashboard/init/209.
- The Chart ID column can optionally be used to define which chart of the target dashboard should be linked to. The chart ID from the source code is specified for this. The chart ID can be found out via the browser, for example. Right-click, select Inspect and go with the mouse over the chart to inspect.
Example: Chart ID=7
- Via the Open in new tab? it can be specified whether the stored link should be opened in the same tab or in a new tab when selected.
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.