Navigation bar top right
In the upper menu bar with a click on your name (top right) you can for example switch between your projects and reports and select the desired language.
- Selection of projects and reports: If you are activated for several DataLion projects and/or reports, you will find an overview of your projects and reports under "Projects" and "Reports".
- Language selection: Here you can select the language.
- Hide navigation: Here you can show or hide the left navigation bar.
- Access to administration/backend: The areas "Administration", "Account" and "Import data" lead to the user administration (creation and settings for projects, activation of users and settings for user rights, etc.).
- Themes/color selection: Predefined color schemes for the charts and dashboard design can be set here.
- Logout: With one click you can log out of your account.
Navigation bar at the top
You will find further numerous functions on the right-hand navigation bar.
Navigation bar on the left
On the left, you can see the navigation bar with the data set collected in the study. The navigation bar is divided into two tabs: Questions and Filters/Targets.